All efforts are taken to display images that fully represent the features, inclusions and specifications in our granny flats, some images may depict features or inclusions which are not standard or optional inclusions supplied by Blue Gum Granny Flats. They may include:
- External features such as planter boxes or playgrounds etc.
- Interior or exterior decorative features such as pictures, paintings, furniture, water features etc.
- Internal features such as storage solutions etc.
- Blue Gum Granny Flats silver, gold & platinum packages have individual inclusions specified in each package.
For further details please contact one of our consultants.
The information provided on this website is general in nature only and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information on this website you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs
Home Owners’ Warranty
All our projects are covered by NSW Home Owner’s Warranty Insurance. Please contact the insurer for details:
HOWI generally covers you for major defects in the following circumstances:
- loss or damage resulting from non-completion of the work because of the insolvency, death or disappearance of the builder
- loss or damage arising from a breach of a statutory warranty by the builder, being loss or damage in respect of which you cannot recover compensation from the builder or have the builder rectify because of the insolvency, death or disappearance of the builder.
- loss or damage resulting from faulty design, where the design was provided by the builder;
- loss or damage resulting from non-completion of the work because of early termination of the contract because of the builder’s wrongful failure or refusal to complete the work;
- the cost of alternative accommodation, removal and storage costs reasonably and necessarily incurred as a result of the above
- loss of a deposit or progress payment due to the insolvency, death or disappearance of the builder
- any legal or other reasonable costs incurred by you in seeking to recover compensation from the builder for the loss or damage or in taking action to rectify the loss or damage.
- cover for any acts and omissions of all persons contracted by the builder to perform the work